- Recipient & responder, to all emails directed to email@example.com as the point of contact for all matters pertaining to OA Footsteps VIG activities
- Responsible for the VIG page on the website as liaison to the Virtual OAFSVIG
- Posting standard monthly requests submitted by OAFSVIG, such as previous minutes, upcoming agenda, financial reports, all motions and proposals and reports, including financial, …
- Maintaining an informed VIG page by ensuring easy access to pertinent information, such as Operating Procedures & Bylaws, Financial history, Motions Template, etc.
- The VIG Page Coordinator might also coordinate with the Meetings Committee in regard to the current list of meeting representatives to record those who would have current voting privileges at our VIG meetings.
Longer abstinence and a working knowledge of the 12 Steps, Traditions and Concepts of Service in OA, as well as experience on a service level is recommended. Some experience working on Zoom and WordPress platforms would be an asset, but not essential. Training will be provided.