Help & Support at OA Foot Steps Virtual Intergroup
Your safety at an OA meeting is of upmost importance to us at OA Foot Steps. If your meeting is in any way threatened by a ZOOM intrusion, please contact our security team for help and support:
Call the OA Foot Step Hotline: 1 (877) 519-0777
Also, be sure to ask to join the OA Foot Steps “Meeting Intrusion Support” Whatsapp group to connect to immediate support(email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the group).
To report an intrusion and to be kept up to date with ongoing intrusions, please join a different group – “OA Foot Steps Intruder Alerts” Whatsapp group. This group is exclusively devoted to intrusion reports.
Be sure to provide the following details so that we can get to you as quickly as possible. Include the following information: The name of the meeting, the current time and your time-zone for our security service to best support you.
Security Training Sessions
- Training sessions are conducted frequently. Please check the meetings schedule to find out when then next one is taking place. The sessions are listed as “Security Training Workshop.”
- If the offered time for training is not conducive to your time zone, please contact email@example.com.
Intrusion Support Meditation Meeting
- Usually conducted on every other month.
- Info can be found on the meetings schedule.
OA Foot Steps Security Team
- Please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to help serve.
- Info about committee meetings can be found on the meeting schedule.
Depending on the Group Conscience, Security Committee meetings may conduct themselves as:
- Business meetings
- Subcommittee/working meetings
- Security workshops
OA Foot Steps Security Team Committee Purpose
To provide tools to protect the safety of our intergroup through training, communication, and support of our OA Foot Steps members.
b. Q&A Sessions
c. Instructional Documents
a. Intruder Alerts WhatsApp
b. Security WhatsApp
a. Emergency Meeting Alerts Team
b. Fellowship and Support Outreach
Contact us at: email@example.com
We remember Tradition Five: “Each group has but one primary Purpose – to carry its message to the compulsive overeater who still suffers.” Therefore, anything that we create or suggest should reflect that purpose. No matter what we believe as individuals or as a Security Committee, we also remember that Tradition Four says, “Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or OA as a whole.”